A meeting of the section "Domestic and foreign practices in the field of architecture and construction" was held in English as a part of the 80th student Scientific and Technical Conference
On March 23, 2023, a meeting of the section "Domestic and Foreign Practices in the Field of Architecture and Civil Engineering" was held within the framework of the 80th anniversary student Scientific and Technical conference of NSUACE (Sibstrin) / Domestic and foreign practices in the field of architecture and construction" in English. The section was organized by the team of the Institute of International Affairs of NSUACE (Sibstrin).
The section was attended by students, undergraduates, postgraduates and teachers of NSUACE (Sibstrin), the International University of Innovative Technologies (Kyrgyz Republic) and the International Educational Corporation (Republic of Kazakhstan). 11 speakers made presentations on essential topics in English.
According to the results of the meeting, the best reports determined by the jury of the section became:
- I-st place – undergraduate of 111-mag group M. Zhelobodko, NSUACE (Sibstrin). THE SPECIFICS OF ARCHITECTURAL AND COMPOSITIONAL FEATURES FORMATION OF THE INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE. IT’S ROLE IN THE URBAN ENVIRONMENT. Scientific supervisor – Candidate of Sciences. Art history, associate professor M.I. Akimova.
- I-st place – Master's student A. Kabylova, International University of Innovative Technologies, Kyrgyz Republic. PRODUCTION OF LIGHTWEIGHT WEATHER-RESISTANT WOOD CONCRETE IN THE CONDITIONS OF KYRGYZSTAN. Scientific supervisor – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Director of the Institute of Construction and Innovative Technologies A.K. Matyeva.
- II-d place – PhD student A. Stamov, International University of Innovative Technologies, Kyrgyz Republic. SEISMIC RESISTANCE FACTOR – SEISMIC DESIGN CODE SN KR Scientific supervisor – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor U.T. Begaliev.
- II-d place – undergraduate of 111-mag group D. Vladimirova, NSUACE (Sibstrin). STUDY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF USING FLEXIBLE MEMBRANES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ENCLOSING STRUCTALES OF BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES. Scientific supervisor – Candidate of Technical Sciences A.A. Moroz.
- III-d place – student of group 216 A. Mitrofanov, NSUACE (Sibstrin). PROCESS OF CREATING A 3D MODEL. Scientific supervisor – senior lecturer N.M. Morozova.
- III-d place – students of 220 group S. Tanchilo, M. Samsonova, NSUACE (Sibstrin). LEGO BRICK IN LOW-RISE CONSTRUCTION. Scientific supervisor – senior lecturer N.A. Eremeeva..
The work of the section was completed by summing up the results and discussing the prospects of scientific work in various areas. The best reports were recommended for submission to interuniversity scientific student conferences ("Intellectual potential of Siberia", etc.) and competitions in 2023 (university competitions for the best scientific work of students, for the best final work with elements of inventions, etc.).